Monday, December 19, 2016

A Few Of My Favorite Things

By Kristy McCaffrey

As 2016 comes to a close, it's natural to think about the hardships we've endured, but I thought I'd share some of my favorite things. Not to sound cliche, but an 'attitude of gratitude' can move mountains, big and small.

1. Eggnog. Creamy, sweet...in short, the perfect beverage.


2. Space Opera Novels.

3. Catalog Shopping.

4. Family Feud. It airs when we eat dinner. The husband and I get quite involved.


5. Great White Sharks.

6. My husband's sense of humor.

7. Going to yoga class with my dad.


8. Achieving my Goodreads reading goal.

9. Running in the desert.

10. Popcorn at the movies.


11. Instagram. My favorite app. Ever.

12. The week after coloring my hair - no gray.

13. The bird feeder outside my home office window - visited by sparrows, rock wrens, finches, mourning doves, gilded flickers, and a gorgeous pair of red cardinals.

14. Autumn squash soup sprinkled with pumpkin seeds.


15. David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust - making a difference by saving one orphaned baby elephant at a time.


16. Apple and cinnamon air freshener.

17. Jumble puzzles.

18. Blueberry pie.


19. Hearing 'Sleigh Ride' on the radio.

20. Having all my children at home at the same time.


Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

*****
Connect with Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment